Chris Fewings‘ poetry writing workshops have been running on the first Saturday of the month since October 2015. The next on is from 2-4.30pm on 4th June 2016 at Birmingham Buddhist Centre, Park Road, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8AB.
• Creative writing workshop for people who write poetry (or are beginning to)
• We’ll be talking about what originality means for you, and the uses and abuses of cliché.
• We’ll use some published poems as a springboard for discussion and writing activities.
• Bring a poem you are writing to get some feedback if you wish.
• Small adult group. We use the Buddhist Centre because it has pleasant room overlooking a garden.
• £10 (or £25 for three sessions including Sat.2 July (poetry & music) & Sat.6 Aug (extinction & transformation)
• Book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org & pay on arrival. (Booking closes midnight Friday)